PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
01. SENIOR SPECIALIST – PURCHASING
• Having knowledge of purchasing, custom, logistic warehousing principles and market places.
• Good analytical and numerical skills.
• Good planner, good people skills and organizing skills.
• Able to work under pressure and possess creative thinking.
• Possess qualification in Supply Chain areas from reputable organization such as Charter Institute of Purchasing and Supply or other international organization will be an advantage.
02. SPECIALIST – GENERAL TRAINING
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills to conduct Leadership and Management Training programs.
• Knowledge of principles and current approaches to General Training and adult education techniques.
• Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Excellent relationship management, time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
03. SPECIALIST – CONTRACT
• Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related to commercial activities.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Having national or international certification in Supply Chain/ Procurement.
• Ability to formulate contract documents and ability to interpret contract documents. Understanding supply chain management and continuous improvement techniques to improve it.
04. ENGINEER – COAL QUALITY
• Lateral thinking and problem solving skills are essential to achieve the production and quality targets.
• Recognise and understand coal quality and standards to analyse coal, for example ISO, ASTM, etc.
• Possess numerical skill (working with numbers); able to collect and analyse data of coal quality, and monitor the implementation of the plan.
• Recognise and understand each specification that relates to coal quality required by each buyer in the contract.
• Able to negotiate, possess managerial skill.
05. ENGINEER – MECHANICAL
• Project & Contract Management skills.——>>>> SELENGKAPNYA