GGI/ GPI is a combinational Gases & Power Plant based in Gresik that
has head office in Germany seeking qualified, highly motivated person
to fulfill the position as:
PRODUCTION ENGINEER – POWER PLANT
• Qualified degree of Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Instrumentations
• At least 3 years experience as engineering in a Power Plant
industrial environment to include experience of safety management and
maintenance engineering systems in Management capacity
• Good engineering knowledge and application of modern instrumentation
and control, electrical and machinery principles
• Good understanding and ability production process and operation
• Excellent knowledge and application of thermodynamic principles,
machinery and electrical equipment and advanced engineering calculation
• Certificate, diploma or degree in relevant subjects such as
Commerce, Engineering or Business
• 5+ years team management experience within purchasing or similar
• Strong commercial background covering a variety of products and services
• In-depth knowledge of import and export procedures
• Has been Lead Negotiator during major contractual discussions
• Project management experience demonstrating on-time delivery and
improving the quality of suppliers
• Track record of using a computerized purchasing, material management
• Has regularly presented within a team environment and chaired meetings.
SENIOR PLANT ENGINEER
• At least 5 years experience as engineer in Power Plant and or Air
Separation Unit Plant process.
• Qualified degree of Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical
• Practical knowledge and skill in applying Hazard Analysis and
Operability Study (HAZOP) techniques, performing Risk Assessment and
managing a loss prevention program.
• Excellent engineering knowledge of modern instrumentation and
control, electrical and machinery principles, and the ability to apply
them to any situation.
• Excellent understanding of process production and operation management
• Experience of Project Management.
• Excellent knowledge of thermodynamic principles, machinery and
electrical equipment and advanced engineering calculation and
principles, and the ability to apply them to any situation.
• Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Project, and other related application tools and
software including but not limited to CMMS’s.
• Basic knowledge of maintenance management, and supply management
• Technical writing for procedures and processes
CBM MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
• Qualified Engineering degree of Mechanical, at least 3 years
experience in maintenance, repair, overhaul and installation of
rotating equipment such as Gas and Steam Turbine, Boiler, Pump, and
• Ability to Plant Reliability Condition Monitoring, predictive &
corrective maintenance of rotating equipment, compressor, electric
motor, gas turbine, steam turbine, centrifugal pumps, etc.
• Ability to Analyze machine fault diagnostic using vibration tools,
motor analysis, infra red thermal & oil analysis and provide solution
to correct the problem occurred and preventing to be happen again.
• Ability to Conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and prepare the
report and corrective action to be taken.
• Practical knowledge and skill in conducting Hazard Analysis and
Operability Study (HAZOPS) techniques, Risk Assessment and managing
loss prevention program, Root Cause Analysis
• Engineering knowledge of modern instrumentation and control, basic
electrical and mechanical machinery principles
• Good level understanding and ability of operation management.
• Skill in Project Management and experience in engineering change.
• Familiar with common Maintenance standard such ASME and Fully
understanding on alignment and balancing process
• Able to read Machine diagram, Machine drawing and P & ID and
Familiar with Vibration analyses program, oil analysis. Thermo graphic
WELDER & FITTER
• Minimum graduate from Senior Technical High School
• At least 5 years experience in piping, structure & fabrication/
system and holder of “Welder Boiler level I”
• Must have understanding of plant operating philosophy in Power plant
and Air separation until plant process including isolation procedure.
• Have Sufficient Training for material and any welding procedure and type
• Minimum graduate from Senior high/ technical high school
• At least have 5 years experience in mechanical and must have a good
understanding of plant operating philosophy in Power plant and Air
separation until plant process including isolation procedure.
• Have Sufficient Training for Major type of equipment such as Gas
turbine, Steam turbine, Pump Compressor and other multiple equipments.
• Have good understanding of philosophy goal and achievement of
• Able to read and interpret document such as safety rules, operating
and Maintenance instruction and vendor manual/procedure.
MAINTENANCE PLANNER TAR
• Qualified Engineering degree of Mechanical
• At least 3 years experience in maintenance, repair, overhaul and
installation of rotating equipment such as Gas and Steam Turbine,
Boiler, Pump, and Compressor.
• Ability to Organize the schedule of job base to instruction and
planning date on PM and CM work order to be ready for Monthly shutdown
and Major Turn around.
• Have deep experience on maintenance of Electrical & Instrument: High
Voltage, Low Voltage Equipment, Instrument device & others Electrical
• Engineering knowledge of modern instrumentation and control, basic
electrical and mechanical machinery principles.
• Excellent level understanding and ability of process production and
• Skill in Project Management and experience in engineering change
• Familiar with common Mechanical Tools and good maintenance product
and able to read P & ID.
IMSS & TRAINING COORDINATOR
• Qualified Engineering degree of Electrical
• At least 2 years work experience in Power Plant industry.
• Fluency in English both oral & written with minimum TOEFL scores 550.
• Familiar with MS Windows application, Microsoft Power Point.
Personal attributes must include behaviors which are Cooperative,
Honest, and Reliable with Good initiative levels.
• Diploma or Senior High School with at least 2 years of experience.
• The job requires high standards in the basic reception skills and
familiarity with phone/ fax system
• Able to handle & screening telephone calls, mails/ letters/
facsimiles/ package and visitors in good order, delivered to the right
addressee without delay.
• Able to maintain office machine and supplies in good order and tidy
(photocopy, printer, fax machines including papers, inks/ cartridge
supply) including PM arrangement.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written
• Strong administration background particularly on document keeping.
• All position must computer literate, particularly with Microsoft
Windows, Microsoft Office.
• For specific technical position must familiar with Microsoft
Project, CMMS, and other related application tools/ software
• All position must have excellent concern about safety
• Excellent English communication for all position and passive for
technician and welder/ fitter.
• Have good integrity, communication and interpersonal skill.
• A self starter, fast learner, hard working, and excellent health
Candidates shall apply no later than June 3, 2007 through email to: