Hess ( www.hess.com) is an independent global energy company with expanding operations in South East Asia, West and North Africa, the Gulf of Mexico and the Caspian Sea. In Indonesia, Hess is committed to a long term growth strategy and is fast emerging as a major player in the oil and gas industry. Working closely with the government and local community, the Ujung Pangkah facility is set to produce initially gas for power generation and create a sustainable success story for the region. If you have excellent technical skills and experience in oil and gas companies or related industry, a good working knowledge of English, and will be happy to be based in Jakarta with 12-month contract position, we are offering you an exciting opportunity to be part of the first-class team that will bring this project to fruition.
· MECHANICAL ROTATING ENGINEER
· MECHANICAL STATIC ENGINEER
Provide mechanical engineering design and construction advice during the project development and execution phases, including but not limited to:
· Provide specialist input into the application, specification, procurement, testing and installation of rotating and static equipment associated with the Phase II Offshore project;
· Providing mechanical engineering discipline support to the project team for all aspects of the development phase, ensuring the work is performed in compliance with Hess EHS and quality requirements, the project design basis, within budget and on schedule;
· Providing input and direction to the Contractor in the design, layout, fabrication, assembly, installation, test and pre-commissioning of offshore piping and facilities, rotating and static mechanical equipment, to ensure Contractors compliance with the agreed scopes of work and project schedule;
· Provide input to formal audit of the Contractor’s procedures and processes against the requirements of the scope of work;
· Providing first line response to Contractors piping and facilities design and layout, rotating equipment and mechanical engineering technical queries;
· Providing mechanical engineering support to construction and commissioning activities;
· Providing assistance with the communication of project activities to government and community parties;
· Providing support to the project team for the preparation and review of tender documents, contract review, cost estimates and procedures;
· Providing input to new development scenarios and development options for exploitation;
· Providing assistance in the contracting activities, including preparation of tender enquiry documents, preparation of responses to tenderers requests for technical clarifications and the review and clarification of contract tender documents;
· Ensuring compliance with Hess project management procedures, quality standards, and technical specifications;
· Provide mechanical engineering support to the Operations group upon start up.
Job requirement & qualifications:
· B.Eng or B.SC in Mechanical Engineering.
· Member of recognised professional organisation.
· Minimum 10 years mechanical engineering design experience specializing in rotating machinery and static equipment with good exposure to piping, equipment layout, pressure vessel and general equipment design, ideally in a project environment.
· Experience with support and contribution to project teams and the management of contractors.
· Fluency in spoken and written English and computer literacy.
Please send your detailed resume in English with max of 100 KB to: Recruitment- Indonesia@ hess.com
not later than seven days after publication of this advertisement