|PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATIONREQUIRE A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia’s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for:
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN Code: ET
You will be responsible to perform electrical maintenance at Main Power Plant equipments.
Candidate for this position should possess:
1. Minimum Diploma 3 years (03) in Electrical Engineering from a reputable local University;
2. Having 4 years relevant experiences in heavy industries;
3. Good skill in electrical machines (Generators, Motors, Switchgears, Transformers, DC Supply, etc) and its associated interlocking and protection system for all voltage levels (low, high and extra high voltage);
4. Preferably having sound knowledge in PLC, Corrosion Control Equipment and Electromechanical Systems;
5. Energic, high enthusiasm, tough and reliable;
6. Good attitude, able to work in extended and call in times;
7. Good written and spoken English.
CONTROL & INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN – Code: C&I
You will be responsible to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Field Control & Instrumentation equipment at Boiler & Turbines Plant Area.
Candidate for this position should possess;
8. Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Physics Engineering or Electronic from a reputable local University / Polytechnic;
9. Having 3 years relevant experiences at heavy industries or power plants;
10. Good skill in instrumentation, control and automation system troubleshooting;
11. Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment (pneumatic, electronic and microprocessor bassed / smart system) and familiar with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs and its Man machines interlaces;
12. Accurate, reliable and enthusiasm;
13. Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and Call In scheme;
14. Good written and spoken English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 22 August 2008 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No.36
Paiton – Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograp