Burung Indonesia was established on 15 July 2002, as an independent Indonesian non-government organization, after working for 10 years as the program office of BirdLife International in Indonesia. Burung Indonesia provides opportunities for the public to take practical action to conserve birds and their habitats in Indonesia.
Burung Indonesia is recruiting a young and dynamic person for KDO position with the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge on conservation and sustainable development issues;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting analytical research;
- Strong writing skills (please provide samples of scientific/technical and popular writings);
- Computer and internet savvy;
- Experience with databases;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Strong editing skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel to remote areas;
- Experience in facilitation is beneficial.
- Prepare strategic materials needed for conservation action and knowledge development;
- Implement individual research and analysis as well in a team for the topics of conservation, forestry, climate change and sustainable development to develop strategic materials;
- Together with the Knowledge Center team to stimulate and monitor knowledge management system;
- Working with the Communication team and other relevant staff to ensure accurate information in publications and other materials;
- Travel to working sites to support documentation, development and dissemination of lessons learned and best practices.
Education and Experience-—–>>>>>> baca selengkapnya